Choke & Kill Manifold
Choke and kill manifold is designed in line with API standard 6A, 16C and 53. Manifolds are available in working pressures up to 15,000 psi and are rated for sour gas service. While designing choke and kill manifold assembly, Joulon did analysis of technical requirement of exploration and production house like Aramco, Total, ONGC, PETRONAS. At Joulon, we would like to add all possible features like glycol injection points, split header assembly with isolation, dual choke line, dual kill line, stand pipe connection, cement manifold connection, dual overboard line, standard erosion spool, interchangeable components. We understand that drilling rig operates at various countries and hence service back with standardization help to ease spares and maintenance related issues.
Joulon approach for Choke & kill Manifold
- Understand and review of customer requirements.
- Seek clarification to create robust design concepts.
- Prepare scope of work and initial design.
- Propose design and scope to customer for comments and review.
- If necessary, depute piping engineer at drilling rig to study requirement.
- Preparation of final drawing, 3D model and bill of material.
- Design & manufacturing of gate valve, check valve, pressure control equipment as per API 6A and drilling choke, buffer chamber as per API 16C.
- Final drawing and bill of material submission to customer.
- Pre-fabrication begins after the design approval.
- Pre-fabricated sections are tested and inspected at factory.
- Pre-fabricated sections are to be dispatched to rig.
- Depute team of engineers, welders, fitters, NDT engineer etc for installation at rig.
- Installation at rig under customer inspection.
- Pressure testing at rig.
- Submission of certificates package, operations manual and warranty / guarantee certificate.