Manual Gate Valve
Joulon offers API 6A monogrammed gate valves from size 1 13/16" to 7 1/16" with pressure ratings from 2000 psi to 15000 psi.
- Spring-loaded, pressure-energized, non-elastomeric lip-seal between the seat and the body. This provides protection against the particle intrusion and prevents body erosion
- Minimum number of parts in the gate & seat assembly. One piece seat and gate ensures reliable sealing and ease of field service.
- Metal to metal sealing between the gate and the seat.
- Special spring-loaded, pressure-energized, non-elastomeric stem packing design.
- Stem shoulder that can be back seated against the bonnet to isolate the stuffing box. This allows field replacement of the stem packing while the valve is under pressure.
- Non-rising stem, supported by two needle roller thrust bearings, which prevents cavity pressure increase or displacement of cavity lubricant.
- Bottom retainer plate, provided as a gate guide during operations.
For severe service applications, weld-clad or corrosion resistant alloy linings are applied to base forgings for maximum protection of the valve's internal service area.